Due to the delay in some members receiving their MyComet player login details from NZ Football, registrations for IBU juniors will now open Monday 5th February.
If your child is returning to play for Island Bay for the 2018 winter season and you have not received your MyComet details by Monday 5th February (and they are not in your spam folder) please email email@example.com
Please register here (see below for instructions)
MyComet is part of the new part of NZ Footballs new digital framework. It is still very much in its infancy and currently offers a very basic service – there will be numerous improvements and updates over the coming months. If you encounter any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering to MyComet your child’s Login is their New Zealand Football National ID number.
The Password is computer generated and will be contained in the NZ Football email.
- First update your personal details through the tab on the left and your contacts through the tab below the player details.
- Then click items tab on the left to register your player for the season.
- Ensure the Seller is Island Bay United and select the appropriate grade and confirm.
When registering multiple children you must enter each child individually choosing the Family Max option for each grade.
If your child is playing football for the first time and has never been registered before with any club you will need to sign up to MyComet first and then search “Seller” (Clubs) for Island Bay United when registering.
If your child is intending to play for Island Bay for the 2018 Winter Season and have previously been registered with another club it is recommended that you ask that club to deregister your child first before registering with Island Bay
If your child is intending to trial for one of our Sharks Premier teams you must register first under the appropriate grade and then register for trials by clicking the appropriate event item.
To check what grade your child should be registered for please check here
- born 2000 to 2003 – U18 Girls Youth Grade
- born 2001 to 2003 – U17 Boys Youth Grade
- born in 2004 – 14th Grade Youth Grade
- born in 2005 – 13th Grade Youth Grade
- born in 2006 – 12th Grade Mini Football
- born in 2007 – 11th Grade Mini Football
- born in 2008 – 10th Grade Mini Football
- born in 2009 – 9th Grade Mini Football
- born in 2010 – 8th Grade Fun Football
- born in 2011 – 7th Grade Fun Football
- born in 2012 – 6th Grade First Kicks
- born in 2013 before 1 September – 5th Grade First Kicks
- All returning and new players for the 2018 season MUST register to an Item (Grade) to play.
- If players register to an Event (such as a Trial) they are NOT registering to the club to play only to that event.
Fees – 2018
- First Kicks – $90
- 7th – 14th Grade – $120
- Girls Only Sunday League (GOSL) – $120*
- U17 Boys and U18 Girls* – $160
* Girls registering for mixed and GOSL will need to pay an additional $30 for GOSL.
- Family discount (for 3 or more children) – $250 total.
All Transactions to be payed by direct deposit into the Island Bay Juniors account
Payment can be made here
Bank : Westpac
A/C No : 03-0578-0923426-05
A/C Name: IBUAFC Jnrs
Please enter player’s surname and year of birth as a reference, eg Smith – 2008.