Trust you are all enjoying a relaxing summer break with family and friends following the Christmas festivities.
We would like to thank you all for making 2018 another great year at Island Bay United and we hope to see you all back in 2019.
For those players now entering college there is still plenty of football for you at Island Bay ranging from mixed and girls only grades through to the U15 and U17 boys. If players are unsure of their options in any grade please don’t hesitate to contact the club email@example.com
But there is plenty of work to be done before the season starts in April.
Below is some further information regarding key dates for registrations, fees trials and the January Holiday Programme (also attached)
Registrations – 1st February 2019
- Player registrations OPEN 1st February 2019
- This will be using COMET as part of NZ Footballs new digital framework.
- Junior Registration Evening – Thursday 14th February 5.30-7.30pm @ Wakefield Clubrooms
For updated information please refer to the IBU Junior website
Fees – 2019
- First Kicks – $90
- 7th – 15th Grade – $150
- Girls Only Sunday League (GOSL) – $150*
- U17 Male and U18 Female* – $190
* Girls registering for mixed and GOSL will need to pay an additional $30 for GOSL.
Trials – 23rd February & 3rd March 2019
Trials for the 2018 season are to be held on consecutive Sundays 23rd February & 3rd March.
An additional 13 & 14 Grade trial has been scheduled 3 March if required.
Please remember all players to be registered and season fees paid before entering a trial. Only players registered with IBU will be allowed to trial.
If you cannot attend a trial but wish to be considered for either the top team or the second team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 23rd February @ Wakefield Park
- 10am – 11th Grade Mixed (born 2008)
- 12pm – 12th Grade Mixed (born 2007)
- 2pm – 13th Grade Mixed* (born 2006) – 1st Trial
- 4pm – 14th /15th Grade Mixed* (born 2005) – 1st Trial
Sunday 3rd March @ Wakefield Park
- 10am – 9th Grade Mixed (born 2010)
- 12pm – 10th Grade Mixed (born 2009)
- 2pm – 13th Grade Mixed* (born 2006) – 2nd Trial (TBC if required)
- 4pm – 14/15th Grade Mixed* (born 2005) – 2nd Trial (TBC if required)
- 13/14th Grade GOSL (TBC if required)
*Players in IBU TDP Programme must attend respective trials to be considered for IBU Sharks teams.
We wish you all the best for 2019 and hope to see down at the clubrooms in the near future.