The famous IBU Football End of Season Celebration (Prizegiving) for the junior club is taking place on Saturday September 5th at the Wakefield Park club rooms.
Please remember you need to bring back a clean and dry playing strip to the coach, pay for the team photo ($5 if you haven’t already done so) and bring some food to share with your team. Drinks will be provided for the kids.
The schedule is as follows. See your there on September the 5th!
- 9.30am – 10.15am – First Kicks (Argentina, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Barcelona, Italy and one more)
- 10.30am – 11.15am – 7th grade Fun Football (Kinas, Piranhas, Whales, Barracudas, Dolphins, Bluefins)
- 11.30am – 12.15pm – 8th grade Fun Football (Trevally, Herrings, Crays, Pauas, Mullets, Terakihis, Tunas, Manta Rays)
- 12.30pm – 1.15pm – 9th Grade (Leopardsharks, Bullsharks, Kingfish, Hoki, Squids, Kahawai, Snappers, Sunfish)
- 1.30pm – 2.15pm – 10th Grade (Tigersharks, Hammerheads, Marlins, Orcas, Swordfish, Makos) & 10th GOSL (Stingrays)
- 2.30 – 3.15pm – all 11th Grade (Sharks, Blacktips, Mokis, Cods, Oreo, also GOSL Broadfins and Piranhas)
- 3.30 -4.15 pm – all 12th Grade (Sharks, Whitetips, Congers, Sea Snakes & GOSL Dolphins)
- 4.30pm – 6.15pm – Youth Grades (13th & 14th Grade) including 13th and 14th Sharks, Eagle Rays, Silvertips, Flames, Great Whites, Stingrays and GOSL Gemfish.